Atmosphere had our first yoga retreat in 2015 and had a great response from our guests. The two retreats were a success and we are following the same recipe in 2016.
There are yoga retreats scheduled for May 22-29 and September 4-11, but if you are a group of people and keen to deepen your practice another time of the year, contact us. Yoga at Atmosphere involves a mix of asana practice, relaxation, meditation, Sanskrit chanting, yoga philosophy and nutrition workshops. It is a great way to combine a beach side vacation with a holistic approach to well-being and you can choose between a 3 or 6 day retreat. If you want to pencil yourself in for either of these dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information, have a look at the yoga section of the website.
What’s included in a 3 or 6 day program?
- 4 or 7 nights (3 or 6 days) accommodation in twin or double share deluxe room
- Full board: Three vegetarian meals daily from our healthy living and all day dining menus (buffet & cooked to order breakfast, 2-course lunch and 3-course dinner)
- Transfers to/from Atmosphere to the airport or pier
- Two yoga classes and one meditation class daily
- A variety of workshops and presentations
- Complimentary filtered water, fruit and WiFi in the room
- 10% discount on all spa services and a complimentary Indian Head Massage
- Access to pools, dive center, spa, beach & excursions and other services
Rates per person for a yoga retreat: 3 days/4 nights: 36,500 pesos 6 days/7 nights: 64,925 pesos
About your yoga host: Rae Collins took her first Yoga Teacher Training course at the Sivananda Institute in Kerala, India in 2007. In more recent years, she has furthered her teacher training to include Yin, which she studied with Paul Grilley – and also Ashtanga based yoga with Paul Dallaghan of Yoga Thailand. Rae is also qualified to teach children and prenatal yoga, offers life coaching and nutrition advice, as well as being a Watsu provider. Click here for more info: