At Atmosphere you can take full advantage of some of the world’s best scuba diving. The world renowned Apo Island with its walls, stunning coral and schooling fish is a short boat ride away. Some of the world’s rarest critters compete for the underwater photographer’s attention along the Dauin coastline near Dumaguete in the Philippines, where Atmosphere is situated. The area is often frequented by underwater photographers in search of exquisitely rare shots.
Our spacious PADI Dive Centre offers a full range of PADI courses in multiple languages, as well as instructor courses, photography classes and marine life presentations. Whether a beginner diver, a snorkeler or an experienced underwater photographer, we will cater to your every need. We offer dive packages, unlimited scuba diving, diving off the beach, boat diving, diving day trips and dusk- as well as night dives.
The night dives at Atmosphere are stunning, as are the mandarin fish dives at dusk and the fluoro dives where you can see the underwater worlds in a completely new light.
- Small dive groups – maximum 4 divers per guide
- No minimum number for night dives or day trips
- Up to 5 scuba dives per day
- Complimentary Nitrox for all Nitrox-certified divers
- Marine life presentations several times per week
- A marine biologist who dives with you
- PADI Instructor Development Courses 6 times per year
- PADI Course Director on site
- We can teach diving in 8 languages
- A dedicated camera room
- Two in-house photo instructors
- 15 PADI dive masters and instructors
- Fluoro dives
- Mandarin-fish at dusk on the house reef
- Complimentary drinks and snacks on boats
- Hot chocolate after night dives
- Babysitting onboard boats and snorkel guides for kids