Current terms & conditions (as per Dec 2021)
Due to the impact of Covid-19 and the closure of the Philippines to international tourism, we are currently only able to accommodate domestic guests. If you are an international traveler and wish to book a stay with us, we welcome it and will make a temporary reservation whilst we wait for the country to open. An unpaid temporary reservation can be modified and canceled/postponed without penalties.
Payment terms for domestic bookings
For domestic bookings, we require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, to secure your reservation. The other 50% will be paid upon arrival in the resort. For local bookings within the province of Negros Oriental, we allow payment upon arrival as long as the booking is only for one room. For bookings of several rooms, we will ask for a 50% deposit.
For international bookings, we advise you to contact our international sales manager email@example.com via email, in order to make a temporary reservation without a deposit, as long as border are not entirely open.
If for any reason you need to cancel your domestic booking with us, we will honor the monies paid and move your booking to dates within 12 months from your original date of arrival. There will be no refund of the 50% paid and we wish to inform you that:
- Re-bookings are subject to availability in the resort
- If your new preferred dates fall within a period with higher rates (such as peak periods for example), you will be asked to pay the additional amount between the rate you paid and the new rate.
- We will only extend the 12 months further if there are exceptional reasons to do so, such as lockdowns, travel warnings or medical reasons.
Standard cancellation policy for FIT bookings outside of Covid-19 (as per 2019)
If you wish to cancel your stay with us please send a cancellation email to us to tell us. As set out below and depending on when we receive a cancellation email, we may keep a percentage of the amount you have been required to pay in advance of check-in (the “Payment”).
- Email received more than 3 months prior to date of check-in, we would not retain any percentage of Payment;
- Email received 3 months or less, but more than 2 months, prior to check-in, we would retain 10% of Payment;
- Email received 2 months or less, but more than 1 month, prior to check-in, we would retain 25% of Payment (and where your booking includes during a peak period (as detailed on our website) any email received 6 weeks or less, but more than 1 month, prior to check-in, we would retain 75% of Payment);
- Email received by us 1 month or less prior to check-in, we would retain 100% of Payment;
If you have canceled your stay and we are returning monies to you, our refund will be net of any bank charges we incur.
Please be informed cancellation policy varies for group bookings. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any group booking-related questions.
No Show & Refund Policy
No show charges shall be equivalent to the total room charges for the entire length of stay. Please be aware that bank charges will not be covered for any refund given.
We do accept payment either bank deposit, telegraphic bank transfer or via credit card. Our Invoice amount is NET of any bank charges – if payment via credit card, please be informed of additional charge to be added on top of the amount. The amount that Atmosphere Resorts & Spa receives should be equivalent to the amount required for your reservation.
All payments are to be in Philippine Pesos unless otherwise agreed prior to payment.